This is a key individual contributor role in support of Digital Industries Software strategic alliance and technology partnerships. Reporting to the global leader of the Partner Marketing team, this role is primarily responsible for the development and execution of joint global and local marketing plans with a defined portfolio of strategic alliance partners. Joint customer-facing and sales-facing message and content development, awareness and lead generation activities across Siemens and assigned partners in support of joint business objectives and partner strategies will be the primary focus. Executing through a combination of direct responsibility and through other teams and vendors will be critical to success in this role.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7 or more years partner marketing experience with a track record of success, ideally for or with global/regional System Integrators or Technology partners
- 5 or more years of proven marketing experience in the B2B technology (ideally software) industry
- Proven ability to monitor and communicate progress towards program goals
- Strong messaging development, project management, and collaboration skills
- Substantial marketing knowledge and a track record of successful marketing execution and communication skills.
- Ability to work and deliver to a deadline with high quality work
- Ability to work with others and build consensus-based decisions
- Ability to travel up to 25% (post-pandemic)
- Ability to thrive in a complex environment within a large company
Apply through the link below;