- Perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project.
- Operate in an Agile software development team, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- Develop recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by technical leads before implementation.
What Skills You Need
- Ideally you will be pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering; others may apply
- Must be registered as a full-time student at a local accredited university
- Graduation date of May 2022 or later
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or above
- Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis
- 16-20 hours/week during the academic year
- 35-40 hours/week during the summer semester
Apply online through the link below;