- Learns and applies company engineering policies and practices; learns company products.
- Applies existing applications to routine problems.
- Develops and maintains automated Product Verification and Validation (PV&V) charts and reports across multiple platform teams.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information to document the automated solutions.
- Operates in an Agile software environment, providing input into PV&V data and metric tracking solutions.
- Develop recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by technical leads before implementation.
What Skills You Need
- Ideally you will be pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering; others may apply
- Must be registered as a full-time student at a local accredited university
- Graduation date of May 2023 or later
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or above
- Work 16-20 hours/week during the academic year
- Work 35-40 hours/week during the summer semester
- Must be able to commute to the work location as needed
Read more here.