Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
The Service & Support organization is rapidly growing and in need of someone who can help update and create marketing materials, as well as provide analysis in support of larger initiatives focused on both commercial and government markets. Additionally, we are focused on learning more about our markets to help us evolve our own support solutions to meet the needs of our customers. This candidate needs to be highly motivated, a self-starter, and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Daily tasks may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the creation of marketing material
- Assist in the development of press releases
- Develop sales/marketing presentations
- Contribute to web and social media initiatives
- Research and analyze competitor offerings, marketing/sales materials, etc.
- Analyze and develop competitor profiles
- Manage large data sets and provide analysis supporting key marketing initiatives
- Requires a High School Diploma and student must be pursing a Bachelors or advanced degree in an applicable discipline
- Undergraduate major in Marketing, Communications, Web Design, or other applicable major
- Superior writing abilities, with attention to detail
- Experience with web content and/or advertising
- Communicates well to various levels of leadership
- Creative, highly motivated, and driven
- Must be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. US Citizenship is required.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
View page here