Summit Carbon Solutions is an innovative company which is developing and building the world’s largest carbon capture project in the upper Midwest over the next several years. We are a dynamic and highly entrepreneurial team that is expanding rapidly. We are looking for a smart, flexible, and high-energy individual to join our team. Summit Carbon offers an exciting, collaborative work environment with a clausal dress code. We offer competitive benefits and wages.
· 5-10 years of experience with Primavera P6 scheduling software to include the ability to construct detailed cost/resource loaded schedules
· Develop and maintain schedules and integrated master schedules
· Develop, monitor, and update resource-loaded schedules
· Evaluate, perform resource analysis, perform critical path analysis, and prepare reports
· Perform CPM schedule development, schedule analysis, and prepare schedule presentations using Primavera P6
· Perform detailed schedule analysis to assist the Project Manager and Superintendent in making informed decisions
· Manage on-site equipment & labor schedules for the project to be submitted weekly with 3 week look ahead.
· Complete weekly managers’ report for upper management
· Ability to perform “What if Scenario” schedules weekly/monthly
· Expectation to assist in training additional P6 users
· Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
· Willingness to travel and visit project sites
· Assisting in the implementation of project controls technology
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Solid proven organizational, project management, and leadership skills
· Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, able to synthesize considerable and complex data.
· Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills; can effectively interact with all levels of management.
· Strong knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6 and any client specific software or tools management.
· Strong PC skills (Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel).
· Work independently as well as in teams, in a fast-paced environment.
· Detail oriented.
· Must be punctual and have good attendance.
· Willing to engage in ad-hoc requests.
· Inquisitive mind capable to work autonomously.
· Comfortable to delivery good quality work under tight deadlines.
· Ability to proactively engage with different stakeholders, internal and external.
· Engage with different teams on regular basis for follow-up exercises.
· Can-do attitude willing to go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
· Strong working knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6.
· Experience in pipeline construction projects desired.
· PMP certification desired.
For more information, click here.