Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
To be a member of the Manufacturing Team that is focused on producing the highest quality Precision Ag products and delivering them to our Dealers and Growers. Working in conjunction with the Operations Team, you will help Ag Leader meet customer demand and delivery expectations while achieving the company’s Order Fulfillment goals. Cross-functional team collaboration is paramount so that Ag Leader can provide accurate delivery dates, manage carrier providers, and align the manufacturing to shipping priorities.
As a leader, you will demonstrate and promote the Ag Leader Way:
- Willing, Ready, Doing
- Courage to do what is Right
The Right Person Will
- Contribute and thrive in a team environment
- Have a customer focused mentality
- Cultivate relationships with team members
- Welcome opportunities to solve technical and other work-related challenges
- Commit to bringing their best every day
Provide overall coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of Order Fulfillment to meet customer demand and delivery expectations.
Be the primary point of contact to communicate order and delivery priorities and properly feed those priorities as inputs into the manufacturing production schedule.
Collaborate with sales, manufacturing, supply chain, and customer support teams to resolve order issues meeting on-time delivery expectations.
Communicate product availability and lead time to Sales organization based upon manufacturing production plan.
Proactively analyze order backlog to identify possible future bottlenecks in production and shipping.
Monitor large OEM demand and input orders (and adjust as needed) into Ag Leader’s ERP system.
Manage internal part requisition process and compile requisition orders for internal customers per dates as requested.
Be the Subject Matter Expert for Shipping, Kitting, and Logistics based for our ERP systems and internal processes.
Monitor shipping KPI’s and report performance to customer promise dates and overall delivery goals of Ag Leader.
Manage internal processes to ensure Logistics Service Provider (LSP) levels are monitored, measured, and reviewed.
Manage the flow of traffic from Ag Leader distribution center to global customer locations (dealers and OEM customers) ensuring cost efficient and timely transport to meet Sales and Customer delivery expectations.
Identify service level failure root cause and develop action plans to correct.
Review and adjust delivery dates on orders to ensure ERP system data is current and accurate.
Report to management team all causes of shipping delays.
- Ability to effectively work across the functions of Operations, Sales, Customer Support, and Engineering to meet promise dates communicated to customers.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing practices and ability to promote their use.
- Experience with quality systems and with ERP/MRP.
- Excellent PC skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and ERP system.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High school diploma/GED. College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within a shipping and logistics operation.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a supervisor or lead operator preferred.