POSITION SUMMARY: Provide administrative support to Summit Carbon staff and facilitates the corporate office in Ames, Iowa. In addition, establish key relationships with vendors, visitors and various other Summit Carbon constituents. Summit Carbon is an exciting company with a fast-paced environment with a lot of growth opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Supports employees and contactors through a variety of administration duties
- Routes calls and greets visitors
- Routes mail, receives packages and outgoing shipping
- Preps conference rooms for meetings including ordering lunches, presentation materials
- Manages office facilities, corporate apartments, office vendors and travel vendors
- Orders office supplies, business cards, etc.
- Schedules meetings and manages executive’s calendars
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
- Detail oriented and high-quality work product
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with positive attitude
Read more here.