Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies?Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Do you have an interest in developing impactful Applications in Android, iOS, and Hybrid environments? Would you like to learn and experiment with Cabin and Cockpit mobile applications? Do you thrive on using cutting-edge, technology to create informed business decisions? If yes, we want to talk to you.
The Mobile Software Development team is an application delivery team within the Digital Technology organization that builds value through software development, system architecture, design, and testing. The team works with senior leaders and developers to provide the best experience on Personal Electronic Devices for Pilots, Crew, and Passengers. The team’s innovation provides a competitive advantage, solves business problems, and impacts how we run our business.
- Integrate solutions with current and legacy systems to provide a simple solution for the end customer.
- Software Development for new features and new applications requested by the end customer.
- Investigates field problems on current applications for a prompt solution that impacts customer retention and addition.
- Suggests and investigates new possibilities within the current systems.
- Provides support to peers by code reviewing and pointing out best practices in the field.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Strong collaboration, problem-solving, communication skills and drive to learn.
- Training or education programming, debugging, and code optimization.
- Fluency in computer science fundamentals and software design/engineering.
- Background or education in a technical field like information technology, business systems,
- analytics, programming, mathematics, sciences, or engineering.
- Training or education in experience using Native Languages for mobile Dev (Swift, Kotlin,
- Java, and Objective C).
- Training or education in experience using Hybrid Languages for mobile Dev (Vue, Angular, and React).
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
View page here