Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited academic institution in agricultural, mechanical, or aerospace engineering.
- 10+ years’ experience in product engineering
- 4+ years’ experience developing devices similar to those used in below precision agriculture operations.
- Row Crop Planting
- Crop Chemical Application
- Crop Harvest
- Vehicle Steering and Autonomy
- Strong aptitude in one or more of the following areas:
- Hydraulic systems found on agricultural equipment
- CANBus communication or protocols
- Strength Analysis
- System Mathematical Modeling
- Controls Theory
- Electronic Assembly Design
Specific Skill Requirements
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively with executive management and coworkers.
- Ability to solve problems effectively with minimal supervision.
- Participate, foster, and improve the team for creative problem resolution.
- Show respect and seek truth in all situations.Internal dive to exceed the status quo.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to learn, grow, and improve as an engineering team member.
- Be open with your team, holding yourself and others accountable.
- Accept and give constructive criticism for the success of the team.
- Be able to lead or follow to accomplish the team’s goals.
- Take personal responsibility to maintain harmony amongst the team.
- Ability to perform engineering analysis and CAD design.
To apply, please submit your resume through the link below below;