Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited academic institution in agricultural, mechanical, or aerospace engineering. In lieu of engineering degree, 8+ years of applicable experience will be considered.
- Agricultural background and experience in hydraulic design is a plus.
Specific Skill Requirements
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively with management and coworkers.
- Ability to solve problems effectively with minimal supervision.
- Participate, foster, and improve the team for creative problem resolution.
- Show respect and seek truth in all situations.
- Internal dive to exceed the status quo.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to learn, grow, and improve as an engineering team member.
- Be open with your team, holding yourself and others accountable.
- Accept and give constructive criticism for the success of the team
- Be able to lead or follow to accomplish the team’s goals
- Take personal responsibility to maintain harmony amongst the team
- Ability to perform engineering analysis and CAD design.
To apply, please submit your resume through the link below;