Sabanto is a venture-backed technology company on a mission to drive autonomy into agriculture.
We believe the agriculture industry’s lack of labor will drive the adoption of autonomous equipment. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build a robotic machinery platform, delivering a system that brings unprecedented efficiency, productivity, and cost savings to farmers. Join our fast-growing, industrious, and passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar agriculture industry.
As a Marketing Specialist at Sabanto, you will be on the forefront of defining, informing and attracting customers to this burgeoning field of vehicle automation in the agricultural industry.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to develop and implement inbound marketing strategies and campaigns as well as coordinate and support in-person events.
The ideal candidate will have familiarity with agriculture, experience in inbound marketing, a strong understanding of digital marketing channels, and excellent writing and communication skills.
Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Develop a strong understanding of products, competition, industry and marketing goals and objectives in the Ag automation space
- Actively brainstorm and propose new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns
- Create and manage content, including newsletters, blog posts, social media posts, short/long-form video and email marketing
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns against agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and make adjustments as needed
- Understand analytics and data and use them to create effective content strategies
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings including inbound marketing
- Create, manage and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to grow customer acquisition
- Own and staff marketing events, which might include overnight travel
- Strong writing and editing skills, with experience creating content for various channels
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM software
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Knowledge of website analytics tools and experience analyzing data
- An entrepreneurial attitude with a keen eye for detail
- Organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Team player – understand and navigate the dynamics of a small, but growing organization with a can-do attitude
- Ag-savvy – can walk up to a farmer, talk the talk, walk the walk, i.e. not intimidated
- Bachelors in marketing or a business-related field