The Data Analyst – Marketing is an internal liaison between the Marketing, Product Marketing & Sales teams and other strategic partners within Workiva. The Data Analyst – Marketing supports Product Marketing and Marketing teams and is primarily charged with analytics of customer and prospect data as well as the entire lead acquisition process. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with skills in analyzing and effectively presenting existing marketing data.
- Supports Sales and Marketing in executing new lead acquisition process
- Effectively understands marketing and sales, funnels, and streamlines flow for new leads in the Marketing & Sales pipeline
- Identifies key analytics for Marketing and Sales in driving more efficient and effective flow of leads through the pipeline process
- Designs and conducts data profiling
- Provides analysis to evaluate new potential market leads
- Supports Marketing team through sales analysis as it relates to marketing efforts by managing leads and contact and assisting in the execution of marketing-led campaigns
- Executes management of key metrics and KPI process for all leads
- Retrieves and reconciles information from various sources to ensure data integrity and accurate reporting
- Prepares executive level presentations, including analysis of leads, contacts & performance
- Identifies opportunities to optimize programs and performance management
- Extracts data from various data sources and creates cross-tabulation analyses to evaluate data trends
- Reporting ad Analytics:
- Reporting: Measures and reports on past lead life cycle performance by validating prior period results and informs business leaders of developments and trend analysis
- Analytics: Analyzes trends regarding marketing activity performance and its effect on lead activity, and overall pipeline analysis
- Insights: Aggregates, summarizes and provides insights from large datasets
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Related fields may include finance, marketing, accounting or other business related field
- Equivalent work experience in analytics or operations space role may be considered in exchange for degree
- Exceptional analytical skills to ensure that data quality is of highest priority with no errors and that data is analyzed and presented to end user with a usable conclusion
- Strong planning, organizing, and multi-tasking skills to prioritize numerous projects and ensure data is delivered in understandable manner to the end user
- Inquisitive mind
- Previous experience as data analyst in analyzing customer and/or prospect data
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM Systems (Marketo and Salesforce a plus)
- Experience with BI tools and SQL preferred
- Less than 20% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Less than 20% travel required
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.