We’re looking for someone who can:
- Grow the brand: You’ll drive consistent, fresh branding to help establish a leadership position for precision animal health offerings within the industry. You’ll work closely with beef genetics and technology platform leads across sales and marketing. You’ll own the brand guidelines, go-to market initiatives and brand architecture.
- Build bridges: You’re a natural collaborator and able to partner with marketing colleagues, help achieve sales targets, increase market share, and drive business objectives. You understand and are able to prioritize efforts across a broad geographic area with a diverse customer base.
- Make an impact: You take initiative and jump right in. You’re ready to lead, test and measure campaign efforts to drive awareness, generate leads, acquire customers and retain business. You work closely with sales and customer success to utilize and optimize a Content Management System (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management Tool (CRM) to improve communication and efficiency.
- Drive success: Partner with agency, sales, marketing and strategic channel leadership for go-to-market planning and priority setting through data analysis, planning, utilization of resources and execution of business plans. You’re able to use data to test and optimize future campaigns.
- Be a natural communicator: You’re able to prioritize needs and effectively communicate. Build trust with colleagues, channel partners and customers through developing reliability, credibility and follow-up.
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world’s most innovative and effective products for animal health—medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices—and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, our customers and our stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business or related
5+ years of strategic marketing and brand experience
Cattle experience and agriculture background or degree helpful but not required.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in current practices, trends, and technology used in digital marketing
- Familiarity with how customer relationship management (CRM) and content management system (CMS) tools work, specifically Hubspot and Salesforce
- Familiarity with marketing automation and lead generation tools
- Experience with analytics tools including but not limited to Facebook Audience Insights, Google Analytics and Ads Manager, Hubspot
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, comfortable in an environment of changing priorities
- Independent thinker, able to work effectively with limited supervision