Ames, IA – Full Time
Date of Posting: October 20, 2022 FLSA Status: Hourly, non-exempt
Location: Ames, IA Supervisory: No
Reports to: Content Marketing Manager
- Develop high-quality content for social media channels (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and more) including video, photography, data, testimonials targeted towards a variety of audiences.
- Follow content marketing trends and monitor and analyze the performance of new and existing content, adjusting, and revising as needed.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to seek new opportunities for building a stronger message.
- Assist with special projects and event support.
- Assist in improving SEO by implementing changes to the website and assisting in writing customer facing blogs.
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Actively working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an agricultural or communications field, such as ag communications, ag business, marketing, or related degree.
- Highly detailed orientated.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (not required, but an added bonus).