- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens DISW services will impact and integrate with customers initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Bring to bear industry standard methodologies and templates for the Siemens DISW solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Own the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers business requirements.
- Understand customers goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific DISW solutions, applications or process designs for moderately sophisticated projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes and progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the digital manufacturing solution.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience
- BS degree in Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of digital manufacturing.
- Multiple years implementing digital manufacturing solutions using Siemens DISW or similar products.
- Previous experience with PLM, ERP and/or MES implementations.
- Experience leading a group of consultants during a software implementation.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communication skills at different levels throughout an organization.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Position can be based in any major U.S. City in the Midwest or Southeast of the country
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Apply through the link below;