This individual will work alongside our Manufacturing Engineering team which is responsible for establishing and continuously improving the Manufacturing Engineering organization and related team, competencies, processes, tools and standards across all manufacturing locations. This role partners across manufacturing, engineering and supporting functions to effectively bring new products to market, create and improve world class operations for primaries, welding, paint, assembly, packing/bundling, load building and other core manufacturing processes. This position will contribute towards a culture of change, transformation, and development in manufacturing through continuous improvement and lean concepts and philosophies.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively work in teams and individually
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Working knowledge of manufacturing systems and tools such as ERP, MES, Solidworks, PDM, and AutoCAD