Landus is currently seeking a Manager of Marketing! Would you consider yourself creative with ability to adapt and change directions in an instant? Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment? Then come join our Team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who be responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated marketing strategy to achieve financial objectives and improve the Landus brand. At Landus, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees! This is a remote, work from home position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
• Develop and execute marketing communication strategy in concert with Business Unit leads and Products & Services Lead to help drive sales and enhance the Landus brand
• Manage advertising for marketing programs and related budget
• Increase farmer-owner confidence and trust through development and delivery of effective marketing content and communications, including Grow on the Go newsletter, Nutrition Plus newsletter
• Maintain the Landus website, social media channels and Landus app
• Provide support for customer events and trade shows
• Manage marketing sponsorships
• Ensure communications are consistent and measure effectiveness by creating efficient processes, templates, and reports
• Must have a valid state motor vehicle license.
• 5-10 years of demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing and communications
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong creative, analytical, organizational and personal skills
• Bachelor’s degree (major in advertising, communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, business administration or similar preferred) and at least 5 years in a communications role or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous agricultural experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
View page here