Employee will provide administrative support to the Logistics Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Answering and distributing phone calls
- Tracking loads
- Handling cargo claims
- Assisting with brokering websites
- Qualifying and setting up new carriers in our system
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma with at least one year of related administrative work experience
- Previous experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) products.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment and tolerate stress
- Ability to plan and organize, attention to detail, problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess courteous, yet assertive telephone personality.
Link to application: https://careers.tmctrans.com/en-US/job/logistics-coordinator/J3W1PF6QDFCVCM8BSP9