Would you like to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to enhance the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company that since 1909 has been working to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are leaders in plasma-derived medicines and transfusion medicine and develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 110 countries and regions.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS, COMPETITIVE PAY!
CONTACT JOEY @ 919-308-5054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking LPNs/LVNs for Plasma Donation Center
Are you looking for something different? Did you know that your skill set/experience makes you a valuable candidate for a Center Medical Specialist position in one of our plasma donation centers? Grifols prides itself on its family-like culture. Our company has more than tripled its workforce in the last 10 years — we’re growing, and you can grow with us! For more information visit: www.grifolsplasma.com
What’s In It for You
- Competitive Pay
- Career Growth/Promotions
- Geographic mobility among our more than 300 donation centers
- No Third Shift
- Incredible Comprehensive Benefits Package Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, up to 5% 401K match, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, Holiday Pay, Opportunity to participate in Company Bonus Program
About the Job
- Perform physical examination and establish medical history to determine donor suitability
- Build rapport with donors to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Ensure donor and staff confidentiality
- Responsible for donor awareness to potential hazards
- Provide donor education regarding general health and provide counseling regarding unacceptable test results
- Evaluate & manage donor injuries and adverse events
- Perform evaluations of any history of illness or medications to ensure continued donor suitability
- Assist in employee training
- Administer employee Hepatitis Vaccine program
Educated and currently certified/licensed in the state of employment and according to state requirements as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocation Nurse, Paramedic, or EMT. Current CPR certification required.