The legal counsel in this position is part of the Central Legal Hub for Digital Industries Software (DI SW), delivering global legal support to the business by facilitating commercial transactions, increasing the efficiency and expertise of the global legal team, and identifying and resolving the new legal challenges arising from evolving business and technical needs.
You will provide specialization and expertise in XaaS and data privacy topics, which mainly involve:
- providing fast paced transaction support, including negotiating directly with third parties, managing compliance with contracts and legal policies, and drafting legal documents;
- cross training DI SW Legal colleagues; and
- counseling, training, and being the primary and direct legal contact to your specialized business partners.
- Attorney admitted to practice in good standing.
- Comprehensive understanding of software, service, and cloud business models of a global IT company, preferably gained in-house.
- Good technical and business perception, which allows you to negotiate and evolve SISW´s commercial terms with regard to its software, service, and cloud business.
- 3+ years of experience with drafting, negotiating, and counseling clients on software, services, and XaaS business transactions, and data processing agreements including handling of multi-jurisdictional transactions.
- Native/Fluent in English.
Apply through the link below;