- Configure and install software and hardware including but not limited to desktop and laptop computers, mobile devices, software and printers.
- Respond in a timely manner to issues and requests.
- Provide in-person and phone assistance to employees.
- Ask questions to properly diagnose problems.
- Walk users through recommended problem-solving steps.
- Repair and replace equipment.
- Train users on hardware functionality and software.
- Track technological trends and test new technology.
- Document processes.
Qualifications & Skills
- Pursuing or completion of a related two- or four-year degree.
- Relevant certifications are a plus but not required.
- Experience with various operating systems (e.g., Windows, Apple iOS, Android, and Linux).
- Experience installing and configuring hardware and applications.
- Basic understanding of wired and wireless networking concepts.
- Listening. Understand problems users describe and know when to ask clarifying questions.
- Problem Solving. Identify, analyze, and solve simple and complex computer problems.
- Speaking & Writing. Describe solutions in a way non-technical users can understand.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Accept constructive criticism.
To apply, please submit you resume through the link below;