McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for IT Field Support Tech for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, professional, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our end-users.
Responsibilities include: Level 2 field technician responsible for configuring, deploying, supporting and maintaining hardware, software, and applications for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and printers in accordance with McFarland Clinic’s Employee-Level Vision Related Behaviors.
- High School Diploma, GED or HiSET required.
- Associates in Computer Science/MIS/IT/Business or equivalent.
Days: Monday – Friday. Occasional evening and weekend hours as part of rotating on-call responsibilities.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- One year of professional experience in information technology preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication abilities including skills in explaining technical topics to novices
- Experience with Windows 10, and MAC OS desktop administration, application installation and configuration, and troubleshooting of printer, peripheral hardware problems, mobile devices required.
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
McFarland Clinic offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and PTO. Click here for details.
McFarland Clinic is central Iowa’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 70 years experience of caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.