Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 30 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team that provides year-round solutions to help farmers plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. We are improving the lives of farmers. We are increasing the efficiency of production agriculture around the world. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators revolutionizing agriculture.
Work on a cross-functional team building integrations and functionality into Ag Leader’s ERP (Epicor) and CRM (Salesforce) applications to help employees maximize productivity. In this position, you, along with your teammates and coworkers, will be responsible for delivering quality solutions to meet the evolving needs of Ag Leader’s operational departments (e.g. accounting, manufacturing, customer support). This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and expertise in a variety of operational and programming environments.
The Right Person Will
- Contribute and thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Commit to bringing their best every day
- Delight in problem-solving no matter the problem
- Be flexible and willing to work in a variety of programming languages
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Be a self-starter with a passion for learning
- Work with team members to design, implement and test solutions to resolve operational challenges
- Deliver high-quality working code within agreed upon timeframes
- Demonstrate working features to operational departments within the company
- Show courage and openness by actively participating in fact-gathering and design meetings
- Focus on personal and team growth
- Work as needed on applications written in a variety of programming languages
- Associate degree or higher from an accredited academic institution in computer science, software engineering, or another software development discipline
- 3+ years of experience in application development
- Strong understanding and development experience with at least one of the following programming languages: C#, Java, or Salesforce Apex
- Prefer experience with Microsoft tools including SSRS and PowerBI reporting tools, SQL server integration and stored procedures and Azure Logic Apps
- Additional areas of interest
- Working knowledge of Agile software development methods
To apply and read more, click here.