For 60 years, Raven has developed, marketed, and produced technical solutions to great challenges. Utilizing our strength in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven today is a leader in precision agriculture, high performance specialty films, and situational awareness markets. Our purpose to Solve Great Challenges is bold and authentic; it keeps us grounded in markets that have meaning, provide profitable growth, and align with our values.
Raven Applied Technology is dedicated to feeding a growing world population. How would you like to see your creation every time you take a drive through the countryside and know it is putting food on the table? Our technology in precision agriculture drives tractors down the field, wirelessly connects the field and the office, and protects the environment with controlled outputs. Join our team, and help farmers around the world grow more with less.
Complete specified projects and tasks within internship or co-op period.
• Complete projects as assigned within internship discipline.
• Attend Raven sponsored training and educational seminars.
• Engage and participate in Raven sponsored events.
• Work closely with assigned mentor and manager to reach a successful completion of internship.
• Provide periodic updates to managers and peers on assigned project(s).
• Complete summer end internship presentation.
• Demonstrates the Dimensions of Competition and Raven Team Member Values in their daily actions and encourages their teams to do the same.
• May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
• Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting the division’s quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.
• College student or recent graduate in specified course of study necessary to be successful in defined internship position.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, without close supervision.
• Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
• Ability to work with high level of confidentiality.
• Capacity to be flexible and multitask.
• Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Raven is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
View page here