Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our customers are at the core of our business. And meeting each of their unique needs is the key to our success. The Customer & Account Management organization plays a critical role at Collins Aerospace both internally and externally. We provide executive-level support to major original equipment manufacturers and defense customers, and support our Strategic Business Units (SBUs) by augmenting key relationships and maintaining an excellent customer experience. Internally, we develop and support our SBUs by strategically planning and capturing future growth opportunities while ensuring customer satisfaction. If you want to advance your career while contributing to a vision that helps our customers redefine the aerospace industry, then consider landing here!
• Individual contributor- entry level working under the direction of leadership.
• Enters customer data into databases to maintain up-to-date customer records in order to generate various sales reports and statistics.
• Analyzes and compiles customer service data for business planning, sales forecasting purposes and product quality measures.
• Collects data on customer problems and corrective procedures that will be used as resource for customer problem resolution.
• Uses computer software programs to accurately compile customer data.
• Conducts statistical analysis on sales data to support sales execution and growth objectives.
• Generates statistical reports regarding sales efficiency, customer orders and other sales activities.
• Tracks data related to customer orders and activities.
Creates and maintains service notifications and scheduling.
• Performs data analytics and forecasting in support of business development or product management.
• Notifies other customer service representatives along with members of other divisions of data trends for improvement of quality.
• Minimizes risk by maintaining data and reports.
• Core tasks for this role are: Compile customer service data and customer problems, conduct statistical analysis, and develop recommendations for corrective procedures.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
View page here