Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies?Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join the Digital Technologies (DT) Security Operations staff in the Security Center of Excellence (COE).
The Information Security Intern is expected to work with end user services and cross-functional teams to provide security services, troubleshoot and resolve issues. The Information Security Intern is expected to work among a team of skilled analysts to address simple to moderately complex problems across the various security functions.
The focus of this role is working within the Collins Aerospace DT Cybersecurity department reporting to the Manager, COE Security.
- Assist with tier two security support services for the enterprise. This includes timely resolution of tickets and completion of requests within prescribed Service level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure all standard processes are followed.
- Assist in all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Assists in the support of domain structures, user authentication, digital signatures, provisioning, authorization, and identity administration.
- Evaluate, seek approval and implement simple to moderately complex firewall requests based on security policies and standards
- Assists with detailed troubleshooting in support of system remediation efforts.
- Remediation of tickets placed into the COE queue by other parties
- Escalating security tickets to parties responsible for remediation or additional analysis when necessary
- Escalating issues as necessary to lead or COE manager
- Following up on open items to ensure timely resolution. Escalation of older tasks for attention and immediate resolution
- Making recommendations for adjustments to standard work as situations emerge that are not yet captured in documentation.
- Working towards understanding of information security Various projects, reports, and tasks as assigned
• Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
• Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
• Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
View page here