At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The Avionics HR Business Partner organization has an opportunity for an internship for a student who desires to learn more about Human Resources and Employee Relations and enter the Human Resources field upon graduation. HR Business Partners and Employee Relations Partners provide consultation, critical analysis, and resolution on employee issues working collaboratively with and empowering business leaders to make decisions. We are viewed as a key consultants in evaluating risk and our advice is taken highly into consideration.
Responsibilities of the Human Relations Intern may be:
- Provide strategic partnership to business leaders in our Avionics Business Unit
- Assist HR Business Partners with organizational effectiveness and talent management strategies
- Learn about the performance management process at Collins Aerospace
- Assist with HR Investigations
- Assist HR Business Partner with leader support
- Participate as project team member on HR Strategic Projects
- Misc projects as assigned
- Ideal candidate is pursuing a college degree in Communications, Human Resources, or Business and looking to enter the Human Resources field upon graduation.
- Ideal candidate will have previous internship experience and/or student leadership experience.
- Involvement in student Human Resource organizations is preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Office and Google Business Applications is desired.
- The ideal candidate will also have completed coursework in human resources, be energetic and enthusiastic, excel in a team environment, exercise strong communication skills (both written and verbal), possess a willingness to learn new processes, and pay close attention to detail.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
View page here