The Financial Analyst is responsible for the creation of operational and financial reports, forecasting future results, and providing various standard and ad hoc analyses. Results provide moderate to significant impact and are essential to the measurement of business performance, control of expenses, and functional operational/financial planning.
- Creates Forecasting Models: Creates forecasting, reports and financial performance analysis to operational teams
- Delivers key analysis of financial and operational performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Retrieves, discerns, and reconciles information from various sources to ensure data integrity and accurate reporting
- Participates in driving process improvements related to forecasting, reporting, modeling and analysis
- Creates and presents various reports to operating groups, tailoring information as needed for greater clarity and understanding
- Ensures timely development of accurate reports and analysis to support corporate goals and strategies
- Incentive Compensation: Calculates incentive compensation for applicable teams based upon plan documents
- Interprets plan documents and applies to compensation calculations
- Delivers results to team leadership for review and approval
- Facilitates and ensures payment is processed by payroll
What You’ll Need
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Time management
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers across all levels and areas of the company
- Ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- 2+ years of finance, business analytics or planning experience required
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
- Less than 5% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- This position requires less than 5% travel
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
View page here