- Manage the deployment of innovative technologies across multi-location field trials, both with contract researchers and on-farm trials.
- Test novel measurement technology in the field or coordinate the results of tests done by colleagues across the organization.
- Manage relationships with both internal (agronomy team, field trial managers) and external partners (vendors and university) in technology development and deployment.
- Maintain knowledge of the cutting edge of agricultural measurement technology.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in a relevant technical field and 2+ (5+ if MS) years experience working in an agricultural business environment.
- Travel up to 40% of the time, primarily during the growing season.
- On the ground experience working in agronomy or agricultural field trialing
- Experience working in technology development, especially technology for measurement in agriculture.
- Strong communicator with the ability to create clear presentations and detailed, filterable, readable spreadsheets.
- Keen analytical mind and interest in research.
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external.
**MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
Apply through the link below;