The Enterprise Product Success Manager serves as a primary influencer in the definition and execution of product adoption and growth success motions at Workiva. This role will work directly with our highest-touch, most strategic customers with the most growth potential to enhance their overall experience with the product and make them successful reference customers. In collaboration with the customer’s overall success team (CSM, Support, and Account Manager), the Enterprise Product Success Manager monitors customers’ system health, delivers customer programs, and acts as the liaison between customer and product teams. This role will become the techno-functional expert overlay to the Enterprise Customer Success team, serving on the front lines, engaging with customers, partners, sales, support, and development to serve as the customer’s advocate. This role will have a primary focus on strategic connections with customers, participating in executive reviews and influencing success plans.
- Achieve customer success outcomes including higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores
- Work closely with Enterprise CSMs to jointly define customer expected outcomes and ensure that they have realized value from the solution
- Accurately document new and existing feature/functionality as a reference for customers and the CS Team
- Proactively manage our highest-touch customer’s Wdesk environment through their intimate knowledge of the product roadmap and understanding of stakeholders’ testing, reporting, and analytical needs
- Participate in executive business reviews and influence success plans
- Take ownership on solution and product areas, being the point person for other Product Success Managers and R&D
- Responsible for the technical health and wellbeing of their customers
- Owns the communication channel from product to customer success
- Train the Enterprise Customer Success team on the benefits of new product releases
- Influence product development strategy by advocating on behalf of customers
- Support customers post-onboarding and work cross-functionally with our sales, support, services and partner teams for successful deployment
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in customer-facing roles such as Customer Success, Product Manager, Solution Architect, and/or IT, Management, or Finance Consultant, or similar related experience
- Passionate about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven and meticulously detailed with a commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcome and value realization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars.
- Expert communication & presentation skills with the ability to deliver consultative recommendations to executives & management teams
- Self-starter with ability to manage time and prioritize competing demands