Essential Job Functions
Demonstrates Ag Leader Core Values:
Excellence | Approachable | Willing, Ready, Doing | Courage to Do What Is Right
- You will work closely with our embedded hardware design engineers to develop board support software for new products.
- You may also be called upon to develop complete software packages for some of our embedded designs.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- BS in Computer, Electrical, or Software Engineering
- Demonstrated advanced embedded design skills including development firmware and drivers for RTOS based microprocessor systems
- Proficient in C, C++ and familiarity with real time operating systems
- Strong understanding of embedded hardware and interfaces
- Ability to isolate and debug embedded hardware and software issues
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and methods
Desired Skill Requirements
- Development of firmware drivers for Embedded Linux based systems
- Yocto platform development experience
- Experience with Git and Perforce or similar revision control systems
- ARM and other processor and microcontroller experience
- Agriculture Background is a Plus but not required
To apply, please submit your resume below.