Landus Cooperative is currently seeking an EHS Manager! Are you a champion in leading and supporting employee engagement and ownership of personal safety? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who showcases their leadership and sees value in continuously improving safety for our locations. This position serves as a regional-corporate liaison regarding EHS and compliance matters. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
• Pro-active in promoting safety compliance throughout the organization.
• Support Landus EHS efforts by providing regional assistance with:
- Implementation of new safety policies and safety initiatives
- Formulating recommendations for safety improvements
- Utilization of RCI record keeping, scheduling, and document delivery
- Inspection visits conducted by regulatory inspectors
- Support Landus EHS efforts by conducting:
- Employee training when regional training is more practical than locational training
- Accident investigation and root cause determination
- Routine facility audits and inspections
• Manage Landus regional EHS efforts, spending at least 50% of time at locations, assisting location personnel.
• Guiding location and regional management personnel with EHS, and regulatory compliance matters
• Assisting with locational monthly training, as well as general awareness
• Assisting with maintenance and practice of Emergency Action Plans & Risk Management Plans
• Conducting and recording BBS observations
• Monitoring and managing contactor safety compliance
• Must have a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
• Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds
• Bachelor’s degree in safety, management, or environmental science, or minimum of 2 years’ experience in related work; and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
• Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
• Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
• Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
• Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
View page here