ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- In partnership with National Account Management, the DSM manages the execution of sales, training, and merchandising initiatives to attain sales growth and profitability objectives of the District under their responsibility.
- Reviews business plan/practices and acts accordingly to cause necessary and appropriate change to meet short and long-term objectives.
- Responsible for the achievement of acceptable levels of sales in the district under this person’s responsibility.
- Manages up to 15 sales reps and sales volume of $ 50 to 100 million
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, selection, training, development, and retainment of sales reps.
- Coaching and Managing Skills
- Organizational and Planning Skills
- Communication Skills
- Relationship Building Skills/Capability
- Selling Skills
- Training Skills
- Drive Execution
- Strategic Thinking Skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and 3-7 years sales experience and/or a background in building materials required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply through the link below