Hourly Job Posting: Distribution Clerk
Date of Posting: 8/13/21
Reports to: Shipping Supervisor
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 25 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
Become an essential member of the shipping team while gaining skills and meeting new challenges every day.
The Right Person Will
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as perform under stress when confronted with deadlines or unusual situations.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and procedures
- Communicate effectively regarding situations that require attention
- Demonstrate attention to detail, perform precision work within set limits, tolerances or standards
- Efficiently transfer parts into the Distribution Center and stock shelves.
- Required to drive the straight truck from the main building to Distribution Center. May be required to travel farther at times.
- Efficiently receive in purchased parts.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to operate stand-up forklift.
- Flexibility to stay late to complete required work as necessary.
- Must be able to operate a WAVE including being comfortable with using the vehicle at heights that may exceed 10 feet.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School/GED
- CDL preferred but not required.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to utilize computers to perform daily tasks.
- Positive acceptance of unavoidable tension and pressure in the workplace.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are preferred.
- Must be able to sit/stand for up to 8 hours.
- Inventory experience is desired.