This role is a strategic and trusted advisor to Executive Management, Operational Leadership and Key Stakeholders in the establishment, communication and measurement of Partnership strategic goals and objectives. This role leads, manages, and drives multiple cross-departmental programs, as well as measures and communicates program strategic goals and objectives through metrics.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Key Stakeholders to establish and measure short-, mid-, long-term strategic priorities for the Partnership Program
- Lead teams through the formulation and execution of program plans, with full responsibility for operational excellence including program reviews, feasibility, cost-benefit analysis, prioritization, initiation, and execution based on prioritized strategy and initiatives
- Own program and delivery management responsibility for multiple strategies and initiatives
- Develop processes and tools that encourage continuous performance improvements, improve efficiency and meet stakeholder needs
- Provide program and relationship management, including establishing strong relationships and partnerships internally and externally
- Work with stakeholders to determine the success of each program and subsequently plan for implementation of successful programs and discontinuing unsuccessful programs
- Network with stakeholders to establish cross-functional relationships to further build, define and execute strategies and initiatives
- Assess Partnership Program health via barometers, dashboards, and scorecards that measure objectives and key results (OKRs) and key performance indicators (KPIs); identify patterns and trends in both related and disparate data points; brief executive management on findings, insights and recommendations.
What You’ll Need
- Strong business and financial acumen, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to integrate into any area of the business or product, understand the business needs, and facilitate executive level decision making processes
- Ability to manage, prioritize and reprioritize multiple programs simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial SaaS environment
- Strong data-driven and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including proven ability to establish and maintain relationships, and lead, collaborate and influence across the global enterprise with all levels from entry level to senior executives and C-Suite
- High level of personal accountability, credibility, integrity and effectiveness
- 7+ years program management experience
- Hands-on experience and a tenured leadership foundation in the following areas: program planning and process, product, financial planning, organizational change, communications and strategy execution
- Strong business background, with significant client interface experience and exposure to business development
- Experience managing large scale, global initiatives
- Experience designing and leading strategic planning at a high-growth, enterprise tech company
- Experience working at a Workiva Partnership Firm preferred
- PgMP certification preferred
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field
- Up to 15% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.
View page here