What you’ll do
- Residing within our Sales organization, this role facilitates the creation and execution plan for expanding the use of the Workiva platform within and outside of finance and accounting departments. Identifies target customers and develops engagement plans to capture and drive net new and expanded use cases and solutions.
- Identifies and creates marketing and sales material to drive the expansion of the Workiva platform to become enterprise platform for current customers prospects.
- Creates a compelling technology story and demo for new and expanded use cases.
- Works with the sales and business development team to engage customers and prospects via phone, web, or onsite meetings, enhancing the discovery process, and identify areas where Workiva solutions align to address customer/prospect needs.
- Offers subject matter expertise in Workiva technology and solutions, as well as industry applications and platforms, and can demonstrate how we can satisfy the customer’s goals and objectives. Present business cases and proposals that articulate Workiva’s value and ROI.
- Ensures customer success by working with Workiva Client Services team for smooth onboarding and long term success.
- Engages customers and drives discovery of needs aligned to Workiva capabilities.
- Leverage SME in technology and solutions to align to the customer’s need.
- Facilitate improved strategic advisory and implementation partner joint selling motion, to enhance our integrated customer lifecycle involved 3rd party partner service providers.
- Qualifies, develops, and helps close opportunities leveraging cross organizational team members.
- Develops expertise across multiple domain areas developing working knowledge of industries, departments, and use cases where Workiva can have an impact.
- Shares subject matter, application, technical, market and customer insights and experience.
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field
- 10+ years of experience in software / IT industry solving complex business problems through technology
- Experience evaluating, purchasing, and implementing software
- Developed relationship with SI partners and software companies
- Experience engaging with and presenting to business managers and executives.
- Experience with SaaS solutions, cloud technologies, and web security preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to influence at all levels and in various departments
- High technical capacity and attention to detail
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Ability to build internal and external relationships, partnerships and business development
- Up to 70%
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.
View page here