The Digital Media Manager is responsible for planning, execution, and management of online demand generation programs.
As the expert in B2B media buying, social selling, digital display ads, paid social, social selling, and content partnerships, this role partners with companywide marketers to guide program strategy and content, to meet the demand generation goals and pipeline KPIs.
Inquisitive and data driven, the Digital Marketing Manager reviews program performance to ensure targets and goals are exceeded, sharing insight and feedback. This role develops and tests new programs, and identifies opportunities and initiatives to scale in alignment with the strategic needs of the industry, and global/regional markets.
Skills and Abilities Required:
This position requires an individual who has both marketing and sales knowledge with strong planning, analytical, execution and communication skills. Knowledge of market, specific domain experience and the enthusiasm to communicate our vision to the market while supporting our sales team is essential.
- 3–5-year experience in digital marketing, social media and B2B practitioner who has led the planning, execution and optimization of global or regional campaigns
- Deep knowledge of the B2B sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand generation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Fluent in demand generation performance management in a B2B environment
- Able to align tactical plans with strategies consistently producing results on time and within budget
- Innovative – able to think both strategically and creatively to create industry-leading campaigns
- Highly motivated, inquisitive and persistent
- Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Highly collaborative and results oriented
- Two or more years working with direct or indirect sales teams in relevant markets developing regional or territory business plans
- Fluent in English and highly effective at presenting across a wide range of functions and organizations
Apply through the link below;