The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for creating world-class digital experiences for prospects, customers, and partners on our marketing websites. This position is instrumental in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads and customers. Working closely with the demand generation, marketing operations, and go-to-market teams, this function will ensure digital marketing initiatives employ global best practices and support business objectives.
- Manage day-to-day website operations including web content management, sitemap, navigation, localization, and analytics to improve discoverability (SEO), user experience and conversion of Workiva’s global web properties.
- Review, analyze, and assess digital marketing programs against objectives to determine effectiveness and implement required corrections, modifications, or alternatives to improve quality and timeliness of communications and marketing costs
- Work closely with design and development development team to create, scale, and improve multiple web properties simultaneously
- Monitor current digital marketplace, track competitors, and contribute to website road maps and project scope
- Define and monitor key performance indicators regarding website visitors, traffic, and activities to appropriate stakeholders. Suggest opportunities for improvement to impact lead generation and funnel progression.
- Research and recommend new opportunities to further brand awareness in accordance with the organizational strategy and positioning
- Consult with regional go-to-market campaigns on digital strategy as needed
- Recommend and manage the performance of external digital marketing vendors
- Work closely with global teams to localize content and build the digital elements of regional campaigns
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to use data to understand and improve performance and experience.
- Familiarity with global website privacy and data protection best practices including GDPR
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- 2-3 years previous experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with conversion rate optimization, user experience testing and analysis.
- Understanding of technical SEO, including site architecture optimization, site speed considerations, and on-page and off-page optimization.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Marketo, Salesforce or similar platforms
- Up to 25% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.
View page here