Job Posting: 9/22/2022 FLSA Status: Salaried, Exempt
Location: Ames, IA Supervisory: No
Team: Sales and Marketing Reports to: Content Marketing Manager
- Develop our digital customer engagement strategy, which includes planning, execution, and analysis of digital channels and initiatives including SEM, Paid Social, Display, Video, Web, and other digital media
- Lead and build out digital expertise and resources starting with one direct report and agency partners
- Own and evolve customer-facing digital properties including Agleader.com and campaign landing pages
- Work collaboratively with Content Marketing and Sales teams to identify and design targeted marketing campaigns to drive awareness and growth in key opportunity regions and product lines
- Execute effective customer journey and lead generation programs to drive qualified opportunities to our dealer network via Salesforce and other digital platforms
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy for new products and features and respond quickly to regular updates
- Produce key performance metrics for digital properties and campaigns in alignment of marketing and business objectives
- Stay on top of digital trends and best practices to continually evolve our customer experience into the future
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years hands-on experience in digital marketing, media or creative agency, digital brand strategy, social media, media planning, etc.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing campaign management, web design, social media, and emerging digital media trends
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, experience in an agile environment a plus.
- Agriculture, software, or technology industry experience a plus.