Performance Livestock Analytics (PLA) is a technology company that simplifies data and analytics for the livestock industry. As part of Zoetis, the digital platform developed by PLA is helping to accelerate progress in precision animal health and improve sustainability of producers’ operations.
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith and creative, action-oriented digital marketer to join our team. You will own and execute campaigns to increase awareness and attract new customers. To date, our digital marketing efforts have been a leading source of customer growth, and we’re ready to expand our team to amplify our precision animal health story within the industry.
Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a general understanding or interest in the livestock industry, and experience in digital and content marketing to achieve business goals. You will have the opportunity to sustain and further develop our voice across all content.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Bring a dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, rely on data, and execute digital tactics.
- Be a natural collaborator: You’re a natural when it comes to collaborating with agency teams, freelancers, sales colleagues, customers, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that resonates with your target audience.
- Share fresh, new ideas: You’re a pro at brainstorming and seeing creative ideas through to implementation. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and regularly interacts with our customer success and sales team. Propose new and creative approaches to retaining, upselling, and cross-selling customers and converting leads into new customer growth.
- Pay attention to detail: We’ll look to you to own, build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts new leads and fosters customer growth. Monitor the analytics and work with the team to optimize our processes through email, content and social media.
- Take initiative: Grow our content engine, social media presence and foster relationships with customer influencers. Explore new ways to engage and reach our target audience and track the success.
- Be results oriented: You enjoy testing and measuring results. Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on ROI. Use the data to constantly test new ideas, evolve and improve results.
- Act as a team: Share, collaborate and act as a team player performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned and directed.
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world’s most innovative and effective products for animal health—medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices—and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, our customers and our stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health.
Qualifications (Training, Education, & Prior Experience):
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or related
1-2 years of digital and content marketing experience
Cattle experience and agriculture background or degree helpful but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability Requirements:
- Knowledgeable in current practices, trends, and technology used in digital marketing
- Familiarity with how customer relationship management (CRM) and content management system (CMS) tools work, particularly Hubspot
- Familiarity with marketing automation and lead generation tools
- Experience with analytics tools including but not limited to Facebook Audience Insights, Google Analytics and Ads Manager, Hubspot
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, comfortable in an environment of changing priorities
- Independent thinker, able to work effectively with limited supervision
- Excellent project management and time management skills