This Delivery Manager will need to work in EST. Travel to Amsterdam is necessary to support our local Amsterdam team. The Delivery Manager is a servant leader who takes pride in organizing, collaborating, and communicating with internal stakeholders to ensure the success of team objectives and goals. This position is instrumental in keeping the team moving projects forward by using agile and lean principles. While the Delivery Manager has no direct reports, their authority is granted by the team to be the responsible party to remove impediments that may limit progress. The Delivery Manager uses their ability to communicate, coach, and inspire to optimize team performance. Influences and executes on delivery strategy on one or more teams with guidance.
- Scope – One or more teams
- Facilitates the agile product development process through iteration planning, backlog grooming, review, and retrospective meetings
- Communicates throughout the taxonomy group on behalf of the team.
- Provides visibility of project status to other teams and senior management.
- Works with other product teams to organize, schedule, and deliver work dependencies in cross-team projects.
- Promotes continuous improvement.
- Removes impediments that block team progress.
- Leads execution and delivery of features.
- Monitors support, drives communication, and engages team on resolution of issues.
- Identify risks/gaps and provide feedback on team health to the appropriate parties.
- Mentors DM1.
- Partners with one or more product development teams, delivery managers, product managers, and other functional leaders.
- Builds working relationships across engineering, design, product, and other functional areas.
- Develops specialized domain knowledge.
- Relies on leaders to clear roadblocks as needed.
- Leads team to consistently and regularly ship features on schedule.
- Drives ongoing team learning and incorporates into improvement of team processes.
- Delivers features that drive incremental improvements of key business metrics.
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Ability to practice servant leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including written, verbal, and listening
- Strong facilitation skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence others in a assertive yet positive manner
- Ability of identify areas of risk
- Desire to continuously improve and enhance individual and team knowledge
- Conflict resolution and team management
- Ability to lead others towards self-management
- Attitude of transparency
- 1-3 years relevant experience with proven track record.
- Has delivered features in an existing product or system.
- Minimal Travel
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $86,000 – $121,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.