The Data Quality Analyst supports various data related processes ensuring accurate and timely updates to Workiva information systems. This person conducts research on sales-related data and takes action to update records accordingly for objects such as accounts, opportunities, territories and bookings.
- Validate order to opportunity accuracy ensuring all aspects of customer contracts are reflected appropriately within the customer relationship management application
- Review sales bookings calculations on opportunities to ensure proper attribution of change in position by Solution
- Run various data quality checks to proactively identify emerging data quality issues and develop plans for remediation
- Update territory assignments upon request following validation procedures
- Maintain accurate account and geographical hierarchies and data
- Participate on various data quality projects and initiatives
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 2+ Years of experience in data quality, sales operations or data focused role
- Experience with productivity, CRM, and database management tools
- Detail and process oriented with strong attention to detail
- Ability to collect, clean, analyze, and distill small and large data sets with strong self-review, attention to detail, and effective/scalable utilization of tools and processes.
- Ability to train and enable others, with emphasis across geographical locations
- Efficiently communicates complex issues to senior management
- Self-directed to complete tasks in face paced environment