Customer Success Programs Coordinator
You’ll join our Customer Success team and will be responsible for creating new programs for onboarding, adoption and customer success with XaaS solutions. You will have the opportunity to help build this from the ground up and play a meaningful role in setting and driving the coordination of our customer success programs.
You will provide end-to-end project management and support the team to design, develop, plan and implement XaaS digital adoption programs. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management, smooth operation and evaluations of programs, managing and delivering them within quality, time and budget requirements.
Ideal candidates for this role are creative, tech-savvy professionals with an in-depth understanding of XaaS who are highly organized to help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical, have excellent time management skills and have strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Responsibilities & Capabilities
- Establish project management and coordination best practices and document related processes for digital onboarding and success of XaaS customers
- Identify, setup and utilize tools appropriate for successful programs coordination
- Develop detailed project plans and monitor progress
- Identify, monitor, and report on project status related to major milestones, documentation, and deliverables
- Communicate with team and other stakeholders to ensure alignment, understanding of delegated tasks and timely sharing of relevant information
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Coordinate and facilitate reporting activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in a XaaS environment
- In-depth knowledge of program management and development procedures and tools
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with strong attention to details
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team coordination/leadership skills
- Highly organized, proactive problem solver
- Experience of working with digital experiences and customer journeys
- Experience of measuring digital interactions, email and web analytics, and associated data and reporting.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience or familiarity with agile / real time project management processes and tools is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- You’re a team-player with a collaborative approach to work
*Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
View page here