****Seeking a candidate who is bilingual in French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian coupled with English.****
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for understanding customer objectives and helping to align internal stakeholders around the desired business outcomes for a set of emerging enterprise accounts. He or she will help promote user loyalty and influence user adoption for clients deemed essential to the growth of Workiva. To do this, as a customer facing role, the position will focus on developing champions in the organizations we work with to ensure maximum adoption and use of solutions purchased as well as identify different areas where Wdesk can solve customer business challenges. Internally, these individuals will work with the sales team and Solution CSMs to develop holistic account strategies that lead to usage expansion and help maintain high CSAT and NPS scores. It is imperative that any internal stakeholder talking to our biggest customers understand all factors in play. ECSMs will also focus on establishing and communicating the value of Wdesk across the organization by connecting outcomes achieved to business objectives. Each person on this team will be expected to maintain a book of business with 10 – 15 accounts depending on size and complexity and utilize project management skills to make sure all parties that interact with our clients have the pertinent information available to them.
Performs activities to increase product adoption and use:
- Build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders to help guide us through their organization and introduce us to different teams.
- Generate leads for the Workiva sales team to pursue
- Evaluate organizational inefficiencies to help clients define appropriate business outcomes to be achieved.
- Identify opportunities for Workiva to consult with customers on setups
- Develop relationships with the Workiva Sales teams to ensure everyone is working towards the same goal and to decrease task overlap
Maximizes adoption of licenses and value derived from solutions:
- Ensure that Solution CSMs can focus on building successful customer use cases by removing any obstacles and helping escalate items as necessary.
- Understand customer needs well enough to identify users that might not be seeing value in Wdesk and executing a plan to increase ROI.
- Facilitate training (by self service or virtual mods) for new teams as needed to ensure users are active in Wdesk
- Conduct meetings to help customers understand the positive business outcomes they are achieving using Wdesk
- Understand customer expectations and service agreement terms of each contracts and ensure the work is completed and delivered to the customer on or before the deadline
Provides excellent service to customers through fact-finding and education:
- Learn the Wdesk platform and how it is used in each market where Workiva maintains a presence
- Ensure any customer inquiries are answered promptly and help identify the best person at Workiva to get involved when necessary
- Meets with customers onsite up to 25% of the time to develop positive and beneficial business relationships
Shares User Insights Internally to increase overall team performance:
- Inform internal teams of customer needs by providing feedback about product issues, possible product enhancements, and by testing new functionality in the software
- Create JIRA tickets when unable to resolve product issues in Wdesk
- Ensure that all customer conversations are recorded using internal tools and that all Workiva employees that touch the account are aware of pertinent information
- Engage with onboarding team, solution architects, and any other team providing service to the client to ensure client expectations are being met
- Share knowledge with teammates by being an active participant in team meetings and on hipchat.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proven track record of solving technical problems
- 3+ years experience in customer success, strategic account management or sales experience in a business-to- business sales environment. Experience commensurate with the size and complexity of assigned customer(s).
- Multiple in-person meetings with customers
- Four years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, consultancy, project management or account management functions.
- Must be fluent in one of the following: French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian
- B.S./B.A. preferred; equivalent experience in lieu of degree accepted
- Up to 25% travel to meet with customers onsite
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $75,000 – $116,000
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- Monthly phone stipend
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more about life at Workiva: www.linkedin.com/showcase/workiva-life-and-careers/
Learn more about the company: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/
Learn more about benefits: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.