Workiva Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team.The CSM serves as the primary point of contact for customers, managing the entire customer lifecycle by focusing on business outcomes, and identifying opportunities for growth within their named accounts post-sale.As a CSM, your primary mission will be to maximize our customers’ ROI in the Wdesk platform.You will develop and maintain close relationships with management, product adoption sponsors, and/or key stakeholders throughout the customer lifecycle.You will work closely with Workiva’s Services team, Support team, Marketing team, and Sales team to drive adoption by ensuring customers are effectively onboarded, trained, and supported throughout the customer journey.
- Drive customer adoption of Workiva solutions
- Continuously prove ROI to your customers
- Consult on best practices, workflows, and management business reviews
- Develop multi-purpose relationships throughout customer organizations
- Identify risks within named accounts & take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution
- Record customer activity, outcomes, issues, and communication in customer management tools
- Ensure customers are continuously working toward key milestones
- Advocate for customers internally by providing continuous feedback to Workiva’s Sales, Services, Marketing, Product, & Engineering teams
- Work with sales to understand the details of upcoming renewals
- Teach customers how to use the wdesk platform
- Use customer management tools to track customer communication, issues, and metrics
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 2+ years of Customer Success, Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, or equivalent experience in roles with a strong focus on communication, influencing, and delivering on complex concepts.
- Deeply committed to customer success – not just satisfaction
- Ability to understand complex problems deeply, and explain the source of those problems simply
- Analytical by nature
- Knowledge of assigned customer use cases and solutions in Wdesk
- Expert communication & presentation skills with a high-level of comfort delivering consultative recommendations to executives & management teams
- Self-starter with ability to manage time and prioritize competing demands
- Must be able to travel up to 10% annually
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Base Pay Range in Colorado: $54,000 – $74,000
A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
Monthly phone stipend