Customer Success In-App Content Developer
You’ll join our Customer Success team to direct, manage, write and edit crisp, actionable content that adheres to voice and brand guidelines and helps our external and internal customers readily engage with support and success calls to action. This a new role and an opportunity to build something from the ground up. You will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders across the organization to identify, plan and manage the development of content across a variety of types including micro-copy, web, email, technical, video scripts, presentations and other types of documentation.
You will work with other writers, video developers, web and product teams to identify content needs, provide editorial direction, set and manage deadlines, provide feedback and editing, and deliver content on time.
Responsibilities & Capabilities
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term customer success programs’ objectives
- Writing, editing and managing web and email copy, technical content for software and support including micro-copy and writing and designing for PowerPoint presentations.
- Develop content measurement methods to identify areas to test, optimize and improve effectiveness over time.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve the overall customer experience by representing their voice, providing content feedback and recommendations.
- Provide direction and feedback on the creative in which content appears, including In-App, web, email, video and other digital media.
- Technical enablement of content, including tracked hyperlinks and other CTAs
- Collaborate with teams all across the organization to identify relevant content and creatively finding ways to get more use out of the content.
- Manage the content themes, calendar and narrative to ensure we have the right content at the right time to facilitate customer success goals
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in a XaaS environment
- Extraordinary writing and copy-editing skills
- Experience in deploying digital content that is trackable and measurable
- A high degree of competence with Microsoft Office products
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Experience working with other creative teams, including graphic and web designers, videographers and a variety of writers
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with short-form business video content and scriptwriting
- Experience with html and/or CSS
- Experience with creative software like the primary tools of the Adobe creative suite
- You’re a team-player with a collaborative approach to work
*Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
View page here