As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will build and maintain strong professional relationships by supporting Workiva Customer Success Managers (CSM), Enterprise Customers Success Managers (ECSM), and Customer Support Teams to coordinate operational and analytical tasks while helping to drive maximum return on customer investment. This is a highly collaborative role, which requires excellent organization, clear communication and a passion for building relationships.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of Workiva products and the impact they can have on our customers and partners
- Manages the process for the creating Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) including: providing analytical insights, consolidating format, proofreading and pulling standard reports
- Completes ad hoc report generation for customers using multiple systems to help customers understand impact of Wdesk and Wdata usage
- Works cross-functionally within Workiva
- Works with Marketing and Operations to validate customer contacts, update quarterly results and manage mail lists
- Utilize Salesforce.com for account and contact management
- Review layout, formatting, and obvious errors in customer facing materials
- Creates internal programs to benefit team efficiency, coordination, communication, etc.
- Organizational Commitment: Demonstrates commitment to the job, colleagues, Workiva and its mission by acting in ways that further the accomplishment of its goals.
- Customer Focus: Values the importance of delivering high quality, exceptional and innovative service to internal and external customers; understands the needs of the customer.
- Action Driven: Takes initiative in recognizing opportunities and takes appropriate action to capitalize on them.
- Teamwork: Collaborates and cooperates with colleagues to promote effective peer and work relationships
What You’ll Need
EducationUndergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.Skills
- Passion for technology and customer engagement
- Communication: Effectively shares and receives information through active listening and using clear oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Interpersonal: Establishes working relationships of trust and respect with customers and colleagues to build strong connections, cooperation and collaboration
- Data driven
- Past work experience within a SaaS environment (could include internship or college level work)
- Highly detail oriented and organized with ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- High energy and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution of all projects and tasks undertaken
- Personal, adaptable and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary; must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects, processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines, organizational goals and initiatives
- Demonstrates strong sense of customer service with ability to identify customer needs and expectations and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Demonstrates strong teamwork orientation
- Strong technical aptitude, with competency in using SDFC Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working experience in the designated area of expertise
- Working experience with Workiva multiple solutions
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Base Pay Range in Colorado: $21 – $27/hour
A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.
View page here