The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for helping Workiva market with and to customers. The role will work closely with our customers to identify and develop advocates, help retain and grow existing relationships, and support our customers in getting the best value out of Workiva. The Customer Marketing Manager will capture our customer feedback and transform it into actionable insights that support and enable the company revenue targets.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with Workiva customers, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales.
- Develop creative, new ways to tell customer stories (video, social media, podcasts, webinars, etc.)
- Work with sales and customer success to identify top reference accounts.
- Ensure our customer reference database is current and accurate.
- Grow Workiva’s presence on peer-to-peer review platforms, including Peer Insights, G2, Capterra, TrustRadius, and more.
- Identify customers who are advocates of the Workiva platform and willing to share their successes through a variety of deliverables including events, testimonials, case studies, reference calls, and more
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 2+ years experience
- Experience in customer marketing
- Experience working with customers to develop advocacy marketing materials that showcase customer success and value across multiple channels;
- B2B SaaS experience
- Be a compelling storyteller with the ability to understand industry challenges, trends, and technical concepts to turn them into compelling content;
- Passion for customer marketing, and dedication to providing best-in-class customer engagement and experiences;
- Excellent project management skills with proven success in driving projects to completion;
- A highly organized and collaborative individual who is comfortable multitasking and working effectively as part of a global team.
- Up to 30% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $92,000-$122,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.