The Custodian is responsible for maintaining a clean working environment for the Workiva Ames office. This person will perform routine cleaning tasks in his/her assigned area. The Custodian is responsible for using supplies and equipment properly to ensure safety and cleanliness of the office.
- Use cleaning supplies and equipment to ensure the interior of the building is clean and looking sharp
- Perform routing cleaning tasks on a daily basis
- Fill out daily cleaning report
- Responsible for inventory control and notifying the Lead Custodian when supplies are low
- Responsible for cleaning an assigned area throughout the building
- May cross-train on other areas to serve as a backup
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Ability to perform tasks in a timely and responsible manner
- Reliable and motivated to perform a job well done
- Team player with strong verbal communication skills
- Understands the proper use of cleaning equipment
- Experience in a custodian or janitorial role, preferred