McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for a CT Technologist for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
- Positions patients and adjusts equipment for all CT and radiographic procedures.
- Instructs patients regarding procedures.
- Observes patients for vital signs during examination.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating radiology and CT equipment.
- Uses radiation protection according to department policy and procedures.
- Selects appropriate technical parameters by adjusting equipment on individual patient basis.
- Examines imaging studies for technical quality and diagnostic usefulness.
- Authorizes release of patients upon completion of imaging study.
- Delivers diagnostic images to radiologists for reading/interpretation.
- Administer contrast correctly and provide appropriate instruction.
- Obtains patient history and clinical data for correlation with procedures; consults with physicians as necessary.
- Completion of accredited course of study in radiologic technology or Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology
- Current certification (ARRT) with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Board certification- (ARRT, CT) preferred.
- Iowa Permit to Practice.
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: Variable hours
- 1 year CT experience preferred.
McFarland Clinic offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and PTO. Click here for details.
McFarland Clinic is central Iowa’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 70 years of experience caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.