McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for a CT and PET CT Supervisor for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
- Directs technical aspects, recommends and implements new procedures in the CT and PET/CT departments to ensure optimized department workflow and exams.
- Works with Radiologists to ensure CT and PET/CT protocols are built and maintained to the Radiologists’ specifications.
- Ensures protocols and policy changes are communicated to McFarland CT and PET/CT technologists and all facilities associated with McFarland Clinic Radiologists.
- Ensures safety in both the CT and PET/CT suites by developing, enforcing, and following department policies and procedures.
- Selects and orients clinic personnel and student technologists in CT and PET/CT equipment operation, patient positioning, and quality assurance.
- Assigns work and supervises daily operations.
- Evaluates employee performance.
- Evaluates and recommends equipment and supply purchases.
- Follows relevant guidelines for proper maintenance & repair of equipment.
- Performs QC procedures as required and requests service on equipment as needed.
- Completes agenda for, schedules, and leads CT and PET/CT department meetings on a regular basis.
- Assists with ensuring compliance with all nuclear regulatory agencies.
- Assists with accreditation processes
- Completion of accredited course in Radiologic Technology, Nuclear Medicine or Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technology certification in CT or Nuclear Medicine or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB)
- Current Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) Permit to Practice.
- Current BCLS certification.
Days: Monday – Friday, possible occasional weekends.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Variable hours. Somes weekend hours.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as CT or PET/CT technologist.
- Preferred minimum of 1 year of experience as Lead CT or PET/CT technologist or supervisor.
- Experience with CT and PET/CT accreditation processes, policies, and procedures.
McFarland Clinic offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and PTO. Click here for details.
McFarland Clinic is central Iowa’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 70 years of experience of caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
View page here