- Supervise, train, and mentor the team through goal setting, performance monitoring, employee review meetings, and scheduling of formal training.
- Manage revenue, gross margin, and absorption to achieve monthly and annual business plan projections and forecasts.
- Direct and supervise the development of project plans in order to monitor and control the progress in the execution of work.
- Ensure schedules are maintained and projects proceed in accordance with the contract documents and customer expectations.
- Plan and justify manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of work.
- Provide technical and operational support for the sales teams with pricing and scope-of-work definition for project opportunities.
- Maintain relationships between Operations and Sales teams so project details, changes, and plan discrepancies can be managed to minimize cost and delays throughout the estimating, bidding and operations phases of each project.
- Support project productivity and profitability through cost-containment procedures and processes.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience supervising teams; 2+ years preferred
- Experience with project management; 5+ years preferred
- Solid understanding of job financial reporting with ability to apply cost control measures for projects
- Familiarity or experience with HVAC, Building Automation, Fire Alarm, or Security Systems
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with limited violations
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions